Recent Changes of Oracles’ Autonomous Capabilities
Oracle has promised to extend its autonomous capabilities in its entire cloud platform. May 7’ 2018 is the fateful day when they have settled on their promise and announced the availability of Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud, Oracle Autonomous Integration Cloud, and Oracle Autonomous Visual Builder Cloud.
Oracles’ PaaS (Platform as a Service) services have built-in advanced AI and machine learning algorithms, which helps to automate and eliminate critical tasks to bring efficiency in the organization in terms of cost, risk, innovation, and insights.
The inclusion of technology was not new altogether for Oracle. The process had started earlier this year when Oracle included the world’s first Autonomous Database for data warehouse workloads. Addition of self-driving, self-securing and self-repairing capabilities to all the PaaS services along with specific capabilities with each functional area is the company’s prior commitment. The process of inclusion of autonomous services on mobile chatbots, data integration, Blockchain, security and management and additional database workloads including OLTP (Online Transaction Processing) in the later part of the year 2018. Oracle believes the embedding of AI and machine learning will let the organization innovate in its services.
New Oracle Autonomous Cloud Platform Services
The newly included autonomous services are Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud, Oracle Autonomous Integration Cloud, and Oracle Autonomous Visual Builder Cloud. Organizations can build and deploy latest applications, along with integrating and analyze critical organizational data by using these services.
- Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud system is offering people a more enhanced way to analyze, understand and act on information through creating an analytics platform that breaks down barriers between different communication medium like people, places, data, and The platform has been created through the combination of Autonomous cloud system itself with machine learning, adaptive intelligence, and service automation.
- Oracle Autonomous Integration Cloud system accelerates digital transformation by enabling business processes. Multiple numbers of Oracle and non-oracle SaaS and on-premises application and a combination of machine learning includes best practice guidance, pre-built application integration, and process automation is being used in this system.
- Oracle Autonomous Visual Builder Cloud system is built for mobile and web application development and deployment. This cloud system offers the business users and developers to create their desired system with no coding.
The cloud platform services autonomous capabilities:
- Self-Driving to Lower Costs and Increase Productivity by eliminating labor to different system problems. It automatically upgrades and patches itself without a pause, grow and shrink computer instantly without any downtime.
- Self-Securing to Lower Risk from external attacks and spiteful internal users. Automatically apply security updates, protect the system against cyber attacks, and encrypt data while running.
- Self-Repairing for Higher Availability ensures the 99.99% uptime. The system encounters only 2.5 minutes downtime in a month with includes planned maintenance.